Monday, January 25, 2010

Heroes

Heroes are all around. They can be garbage men, postal workers, firemen, Superman, teachers, moms, dads, janitors, principals, baseball players, football players, bankers, street sweepers, hair stylists, people who put Dr. Pepper into Dr. Pepper cans, golfers, singers, sign makers, me, you. I'd like you to write a posting about your personal hero. Who do you look up to? Has it changed? Add pictures, video, etc, to make your posting that much more exciting. Like always, I want you to look at your classmates postings as well.
Have fun,
Mr. Lunn

5 comments:

Taylor Elliott said...

My personal hereo is my mother. My mom has always been there for me when I need her and helps me with everything. Also, she is always at my soccer games and tournaments making sure I am safe.

Katelyn Gulat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
playboy1 said...

My hereo was supermen until i saw him die hahah. my mom is my hero because of how she do things to help me.

Meghan Frey said...

My personal hero is my mom. My mom has been there for me through the good times and the bad. When I was diagnosed with Epilepsy and Diabetes she was right by my side. She comes to all of my volleyball games and tournaments cheering me on. She has taught me some of the most valuable lessons in life. She always tells me what a brave girl I am and is always telling me how great I am with kids.

raeid alawi said...

my hero is diego maradona because hes one of the best soccer players of all time. he changed the game of soccer and took it to a whole different level. he started in the slums in argentina and made it all the way to the top, even through tough drug problems in his life.